Summer is here, and you know what that means… more chaffing, blisters, and sun burns.
Last night SKIN STRONG participated in a #WellnessChat with Sarah Stanley, and we wanted to share some of the most interesting points that came out of it.
1. Both dry air and dry skin can cause chaffing, stay hydrated by drinking enough water throughout the day and use SKIN STRONG Slik/Slather as a preventative/healing agent.
2. Chaffing can be caused by the salt residue left behind once sweat evaporates- If sweat is left to dry, and activity is resumed, the salt will intensify. This will lead to more chaffing.
3. Keep your kids SCREENED from the Sun, One blistering sunburn in childhood more than doubles a persons chances of developing melanoma later in life.
4. Skin cancer is the most common cancer in the US. One in Five Americans will get Skin cancer in the course of their lifetime.
5. More than 90% of all skin cancers are caused by sun exposure, yet fewer than 33% of adults and children routinely use sun protection.
SO get Slik’ed, Slather’ed, Dust’ed and Screen’ed and protect yourself from the harmful effects of the sun and summer training.
Check out the SkinStrong.com store for ordering information, or a retailer near you.