Want the scoop on Ironman Muncie 70.3? Check in with us this week for things to do in Muncie, race venue information, and spectator information!
Where to eat – Pre-Race:
- Greek’s Pizzeria – Pizza, salads, and Pasta – Great reviews. Located just a little over a mile from the Horizon Convention Center
2) Pizza King – Known for their pizza and bread sticks but also got good reviews for their pasta and sub sandwiches. 2 miles from the Horizon Convention Center
- Amazing Joes – Some pasta and grilled food. Less than a mile from the Horizon Convention Center
Have you ever raced Ironman Muncie 70.3? Share your experiences with us!
Where to eat to celebrate your finish:
- Savages Ale House – Pub food and great selection of beer within walking distance from the Convention Center.
- Vera Maes Upscale dining with Seafood and Steaks
Just a few ideas of things to do
- Wednesday July 6th – Live Jazz Tonight will perform at the Silo 7-10pm
- Thursday July 7th – Farmer’s Market in Downtown 4-6
Gallery Walk in Downtown 5-8
- Friday July 8th – Free Outdoor Movie starting around 8:00 at the corner of Walnut and Charles (Green Hornet will be playing)
Have you raced Muncie IM 70.3? Share your experience with us!